Tuesday 21 December 2010

Game Art Design and Animation Week 7:UV Texture Problem Solved

 After receiving a reply from Matt i was told that my problem with UV textures was that i had too many UV sets which messed up the visual standing and so i tried his solution and like he knew it worked but once i had seen the texture that i had painted on the model i didn't like it and went back and redid the whole texture.
 Whilst redoing my UV texture and now knowing the solution to the problem i was able to work on the texture whilst constantly viewing it on the model which helped in the process and placing muscles and shading.
Here is my UV texture after finally completing it and found this worked really well once upon my model and the shading and muscles were positioned in places that i had wanted but because the shape of this character is human does not mean he is as i wanted something mysterious under the suit.
Here is the final views of the texture on my model and like i had mentioned it worked best redoing the texture as it allowed me to view it on the model whilst creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment