Tuesday 7 December 2010

Game Art Design and Animation Week 5:UV Texture and a Pronlem

 I started doing my UV texturing in Adobe Photoshop having the UV snapshot overlaying the painted texture and found that the overall image had come out very well showing the characters body tone and features through the shading of the clothing.

 Here is a black and white perspective of my UV texture which will be used as a base for my model to be bump mapped and i may not know if i will be using it but having this view helps for any needs in the future.
I had a problem occur when placing my texture onto my model and hadn't a clue why this was happening and i looked at guides, tutorials and tried to find a solution through all sources of information but couldn't find one and so e-mailed Matt to see if i had done anything wrong and so whislt waiting for his reply i did not want to leave the time i had wasted so i began putting a skeleton in my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment