Saturday 14 May 2011

Creative Industries Level 5:Craig Shoji Thor Concept Artist

After checking through my feed on Twitter i saw that there one of the accounts i am following @ConceptArtWorld had an article on the Thor movie concept artist and from seeing the film and liking the art direction as well as seeing images of the concept art from the film i checked the article out and the artwork was amazing so i checked his website out and sent him a message and asked him for feedback on my castle concept art and this is his reply:


hey ifraz,
 
i'm a bit busy at the moment but feel free to send me any work you'd 
like me to look at and i'll do my best to give you some comments in a 
timely manner. best of luck with your studies!
 
cheers-
 
craig
 
On 5/11/2011 7:07 PM, Squarespace Services wrote:
> This email was transmitted via pensketch.com.
>
> Submitted from address 88-104-182-98.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com/88.104.182.98.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Your Name: Ifraz Mohammed
> Your Email: Iffy_02@hotmail.com
> Subject: Concep art
> Message: Hi Craig Shoji
>
> I am ifraz and currently studying digital films games and animations at Leeds college of art in the U.K.. and was wondering if you could possibly help me with taking a look at my concept for my game environment of a castle and tell me what I could do to improve this or work on or anything that can help me in becoming a concept artist.
>
> Thank you
> Ifraz Mohammed
>
Link to the article: http://conceptartworld.com/?p=7285

No comments:

Post a Comment